We have some openings for 2017 and are looking for the best volunteers out there!
Our friendly volunteers are folks that love music and Shabbat and want to help make the world a better place. We are not a place for preaching of religion, or missionary work. With the help of our volunteers, we create a unique destination for all.
We have many kinds of jobs for volunteers. From set-up and cooking, to hosting and driving. You can also volunteer part-time or full time: full-Time shift includes set-up and take-down before festival and after Shabbat or when festival ends. Part time volunteers contribute 10 hours to help out over the course of the fest.
As a member of the Shabbat Tent team, you will be requested to put in a deposit on your ticket which will be immediately reimbursed to you once you have completed your volunteer hours and we have returned from the festival.
Volunteer Responsibilities may include:
– Setting up and stocking vehicles for the trip, setup and decoration of tent
– Building out the tent, decorations and shelters
– Event operations – putting up posters, cooking, buffet setup, cleaning.
– Engaging guests with open arms and an open mind.
– Being a gracious host – always being accommodating
– Post-event take down – Cleaning up, take down of tent, packing up vehicles for the ride back.
– Be prepared to work for your entire shift and handle any errands that may come up prior to or after your shift.
– Follow instructions of your Volunteer Lead.
– Show up for your scheduled shifts on time.
– Be a team player, someone who can roll with changes and communicate courtesouly with all team members.
– Most of all, bring a can do attitude and all your good vibes.
Shabbat Tent provides:
– One ticket for Festival Access (Or a ticket subsidy if you volunteer part-time)
– Shabbat Tent Shirt
– Food & drink
STILL INTERESTED? Fill in the form below!